Who we are
Our business is Mint Hill Wealth Management. Our website address is: https://minthillwealth.com.
As a client or website visitor, you can expect us to protect your information. We will not share or sell any personal details without permission except when required by law.
The technologies we use may include:
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information gathered via these Cookies may identify you as a visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the website.
Information we collect from clients
- Name, address, email, phone number and date of birth
- Drivers license information
- Investment objectives and experience
- Financial circumstances
- Account balance and account transactions
- Social security number
- Employment information
Mint Hill Wealth Management may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide our wealth management services
- To manage your accounts
- To contact your by email or telephone regarding related business
- To provide you with news or updates
- To manage your requests
- For other purposes related to your wealth management services
Who we share your data with
We use information about you to provide our wealth management services to you. We may give this information to other people or companies if the law allows it, including the broker/dealers, custodians or other companies used to provide services to you. Sometimes we may have to give information about our business to regulatory authorities, which may include personal information about you. However, we never sell your personal information to anyone.
How we use marketing software
We use marketing tools such as a CRM and email marketing software to communicate with our clients and prospects. Some of your contact information may be stored within these 3rd party software solutions.
How we protect your information
We have procedures in place that we believe are reasonably designed to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. These include confidentiality agreements with companies we hire to help us provide services to you, password-protected user access to our computer files, training of employees, and strict confidentiality policies that apply to all employees.